Monday, May 15, 2006

Welcome to Jake Weird

Hello, welcome to all folks who are in some degree enamored of simpar Jake Gyllenhaal, one of my few non-evanescent crushes that have reached me to a clinical dangerous altered mental state point. As substitute of uncomfortable and expensive therapy, it's designed as a escapist proyect, inspired in part by another previous blogs about him. Here I'd like to considerate mainly some of his cinematic abilities -and of his partenaires-, more than his personal life, which is covered more professionally by Jake Watch and his official websites. This blog is for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. It's going to be funny, so let's begin...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain-drop said...

I love this blog! This and Jake Watch. Awesome. Lovin' the pics!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Elena said...

Thank you very much, rain-drop. I was afraid this was going to be a real lonely blog.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exquisite pictures .. I'm overwhelmed.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home