Friday, July 21, 2006

"Nowhere Boy" poem


"Don't you ever wonder about the nowhere boy?
Don't you ever feel happy or feel very dark?
There is no escaping from the nowhere boy.
His lips are carved in cherry and his mind is a spark
And I'm thinking in trying his game
knowing that I will never be the same.
Don't you feel temptation for the nowhere boy?
who lives in a land where your smile turns coy?
And someone tells you that his name is Jake,
that he reads and he swims in a boling lake.
Jake can burn your hair with the heat from his kiss
only he can turn your hell into pure bliss,
He can run a thousand ways without a trace,
is Jake truly of the human race?
when daily routine is such a cold place
and the future is a fairy dressed as a Hollywood star,
in my daydreams I find Jake smiling inside a bar,
and he asks me for dancing and kisses my face.
" (by Kendra)

This poem was published previously in Jake Watch forum.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting poem, and I like the pic of Jake wearing that disguise of alligator?

1:11 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

I suppose it's an alligator. I've read alligator skin is darker than cocodriles and alligators roar unlike cocodriles. Roaring Jake!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

I dunno which is more lethal, if Jake or an alligator,jacknastygirl!

3:32 PM  
Blogger The Chemistry Guru said...

..is Jake truly of the human race?

That my dear is the burning question.
Send your answer to me on a postcard, in the meantime let us celebrate the gorgeousness of the one and only...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

It's very probable, kokodee, that you figure out which my response will be in advance ;)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home